Class 1 Electric Ltd are NICEIC approved electrical contractors and SSAIB registered security system installers with over 25 years industry experience based in Poole, Dorset.
We cater for all your electrical services and security systems needs to both private and trade customers throughout the south of England, including Ringwood in Hampshire and Dorchester, Blandford, Wimborne, Ferndown, Poole, Bournemouth and Christchurch in Dorset.
All our electricians and engineers are directly employed by the company having been CRB and police checked and are qualified to the latest BS 7671 2008 17th edition regulations.
Electrical and Security range of work includes:
- Periodic test and inspection of existing systems
- Rewiring of domestic and commercial property
- Maintenance and repairs
- Fault finding & trouble shooting
- Installation of appliances
- Central heating & hot water systems and controls
- Commercial display lighting design and install
- External security lighting systems
- Consumer unit up-grades
- New build design and installations
- Small domestic grade 2X bells only intruder alarm systems
- Large commercial grade 3 & 4 monitored alarm systems
- Fire alarm systems installed to BS 5839
- CCTV surveillance systems
- Covert CCTV systems
- Security lighting systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Maintenance, repairs and up-grades to existing systems
For these and any other electrical or security queries please contact us on 01202 666317 (24 hour)
Mr Swan, Redhill, Bournemouth
Mr Douglas worked for 5 hours on a Saturday, completing the work on time, to my satisfaction. He moved a lot of furniture in very hot weather, without complaint, to be able to fix the problem. He and his employees were polite and helpful and tidied after the work was completed.
Mr Bradley, Winton, Bournemouth
Thank you for the fabulous garden lighting, shed and water feature electric feeds you and your company installed. Your team worked efficiently during abysmal weather conditions to fit fully waterproof, unfailing, garden electrics. You were also willing to advise me upon suitable, independently supplied light fitting and cool touch bulbs, an extremely important consideration within a children’s garden.